Wednesday, May 13, 2020

2020 - March 31 - linedance for exercise


Tuesday 31 March 2020



With this lockdown, we bought quite a few cupboard essentials ... not perishables.  We bought packets of 2 minute noodles.  Yeah, yeah, the MSG contents, blah blah blah.

Look, a lot of products has 'bad' ingredients, but if you're not going to eat the 'bad' food every single day ....


In a plastic container with a lid, break up the noodles (keep the spice sachet for later) - pour boiling water over noodles to cover - put lid on tightly and wait for 10 minutes. Drain the water, stir in the spice sachet and grated cheese. Deeeelish!!!!! Add sliced ham/viennas and cooked peas/corn for a more substantial meal.

Over the past few years, I've turned into a 'gym bunny'.  I love my aquarobics (keeps me supple) and I love the 'granny' bike in the gym ... you know, this one.

 I love the fact that the seat is wide enough and comfy, the back is there to support ... I try to do quite a few kilometers in 30 minutes.

With the lockdown, I had a problem - our pool wasn't working ... how am I going to exercise?

 So I compiled a list of music - similar beats to the linedance steps of 'Achy Breaky Heart'.  Today I danced for 40 minutes ... sweaty business!


No comments:

Post a Comment