Thursday, May 14, 2020

2020 - April 14 - haddock cakes


Tuesday 14 April 2020

When the lockdown started on 26 March 2020, it was predicted that it will be lifted by 16 April 2020 - and life would return to normal.

My birthday is on 19 April - Hein's birthday is 20 April.  We thought about arranging a weekend away to celebrate our birthdays and the lifting of the lockdown.  We didn't make any plans.

I & J Haddock Cakes

I love to browse the shelves in a shop ... so a while back I spotted this I & J haddock cakes.  It is absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!!!  The taste of haddock is amazing!

I can't remember what they say on the back about preparing ... but I usually just crank up the oven to 200 oC ... spray a baking sheet - put the frozen haddock cakes on and bake for 15 minutes - then I turn it oven and bake for another 15 minutes. 

The batter is crispy outside and cakes juicy inside.  Easy peasy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment