Sunday, May 24, 2020

2020 - May 22 - walking exercise

22 May 2020

Oh my goodness, I've exceeded my expectations! 

On Tuesday 19 May 2020, I thought ... let's see if I can walk 8 km around the house.  And I did!!  It took me 113 laps around the house.

So today I wanted to see if I can do more ... feeling fresh and ready, I started to walk .... and walk ...

On my path there are some tile slabs ... I even managed to crack a tile.

Only 10 more minutes ... you can do this Alma ... and I finished my walk - 10 KILOMETERS!!!  162 times around the house!!!

And yes, all the same way around ... anti-clockwise.  NO, I do not want to change directions.  NO, I like walking this little path around the house.  When I feel tired or had enough, I stop ... and am only meters away from the front door.

This is my determination ... if I set myself a goal, I achieve it.

Unfortunately, I do intimidate people (especially female bosses) by my personality.  Pity isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment