Tuesday, May 12, 2020


24 December 2017

Day before Christmas.  Booked a table at Villa San Giovanni (http://vsg.co.za/) – Wonderboom airport.  It’s close to my sister and her family – as well as my parents.  

On weekends and public holidays, they serve a breakfast buffet for R89/person.  Our table was outside on the terrace (under a roof), overlooking the airplane area.  It’s always nice to watch the small airplanes, sometimes helicopters and sometimes a bigger airplane.



Staff and owners of Villa San Giovanni are friendly and the buffet is good …although I actually just went for the crispy hash browns!  They do have an extensive a la carte breakfast menu as well.  Besides cereals and yoghurts, there are also small desserts, fresh pastries, chicken livers, savory mince, eggs, bacon, 3 different kinds of miniature sausages, hash browns, mushrooms, etc.

And yes, pastries and sweets as well!  What a way to celebrate breakfast!
 
 Weather was lovely and we had a lovely relaxed time with my family.  Halfway through Hein’s dad and brother Hugo joined us as well.  Here I am with my nieces Llanda and Deirdre.



No comments:

Post a Comment