Wednesday, May 13, 2020

2020 - March 23 and 24 - weeding the garden


Monday and Tuesday 23 & 24 March 2020

Although the COVID-19 virus lockdown isn't official yet (only from the 26th March), Hein and I already started it from Friday 20 March.

For the past few years, we've not had a gardener ... they just 'muck' around.  So the weeds have taken over a bit ... luckily we don't have a big yard.

This morning (and Tuesday morning) I spent 2 hours each day weeding with this lovely weeder-gadget.

I take a strong plastic bag, put a scatter cushion inside ... and I sit (with my bum, not my knees) on this.  And as I weed, I 'shuffle' forward.  But can you believe after I've sat for more than an hour, how stiff I was?  Also from bending forward at the waist weeding ... but I am making progress!





No comments:

Post a Comment